Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy birthday baby girl!

Today my sweet little girl turns five! So hard to believe...feels like we just brought that little bundle of joy home!

Tori continues to be a source of constant joy for our family. She loves to laugh and have fun. Some of her favorite things to do are: playing mommy, playing with Barbies, swinging on the bars, playing outside, and eating chocolate (she gets this from auntie Joyce I think!).

She is looking forward to attending big-girl school this fall, she can't wait to go to school with Lizzie.

Thank you Jesus for such a sweet, sweet addition to our family!

Tori was pretty excited about her Barbie cake mommy made for her...can you tell?

Partying with cousin Kaylee.

Blown' out the candles.

Hooray for me!

Herreeesss Barbie! My mom and Tori share a birthday, so they get to share cake and parties too. Happy birthday mom!

1 comments:

Joyce said...

Happy Birthday Tori! You have solved the mystery! I have had Tori's birthday on my blog for about a week now...I was totally confused about the correct date, but at least I didn't miss it altogether. We just LOVE having Tori in the family. She's a "keeper"! Miss you all! :)